The working days are from Monday to Thursday, and Saturday.
Work starts at 9 am and usually ends at 4 pm. Lunch is not provided.
From Monday to Thursday 9 am – 1 pm, volunteers will be working In the office.
Some afternoons from Monday to Thursday, volunteers will have the chance to go to local schools to help with football training.
Saturdays from 10 am to 12 pm, will be football training.
Daily activities include:
- Assist in developing and training programs
- Running and hosting of sports camps
- Help coaching children and youth
- Assist with marketing, social media and fundraising
- Team building
- Monitoring and evaluation of sports activities
No prior experience required
This project does not require any previous experience, however, any related skills are helpful, as is a love for football.
PLEASE NOTE: The project asks for a donation of 50 USD per week. The donation is used for buying sport equipments, support football trainings and staff salaries.
The project’s office is located 10 KM (6.8 miles) from our hostel, and is accessible via public transport.