By filling out the registration form, you are making a binding registration with us. Within three working day we will get in touch to discuss details and send you your confirmation.
The registration fee is due within seven days. The program fee is due six weeks prior to your arrival.
150 Euro per week in a four bed room in the hostel or a double room with a host family /
200 Euro per week for accommodation in a single room
The registration fee includes:
- Pre-arrival support through emails, WhatsApp, telephone and video calls
- Mediation of a project that corresponds to the wishes and ideas of the volunteers / interns
- Two transfers (pick up from and drop off to airport/bus station)
- Town tour in Arusha on the first day after your arrival
- Visiting the project on the first working day
- 50 Euro project donation*
*Unfortunately, there are things you can not buy with time and good will. Teachers need their salaries, (animal) food and medical bills must be paid. That’s why we decided to donate ¼ of the registration fee to our Viva Tanzania Volunteer’s Fund. The projects will receive, according to their needs, either cash or in-kind donations from Viva Tanzania. Please get in touch for more information.
The program fee includes:
- Breakfast and dinner seven days a week
- Accommodation in our hostel or with a host family
- 24/7 availability
- German and English speaking contact person
Additional costs you should keep in mind:
- Volunteer/Intern Visa starting from 50 US-Dollar for three months (100 US-Dollar if you are a US citizen)
- Airline tickets, vaccinations, insurance etc.
- To plan your every day commodities see our our FAQ